It’s time for Kodar-lan again! We will focus on text-managment and text-editors.
We will mainly hold lectures and introductions and after that finish of with some practical editing lead by supervisors.
The following subjects will be handled:
* Texteditor Demo – Notepad++ (Tim Gremalm)
* Character-encoding UTF-8 (Tim Gremalm)
* Texteditor Demo – Sublime text (Jens Åkerlund)
* Regular expression – Powerful search-syntax (Tim Gremalm, and Who?)
* Online Texteditor Demo – collabedit.com (Oskar Pålsgård)
* Texteditor Demo – VI/VIM (Tim Gremalm)
* Texteditor Demo – Emacs (Christian Von Schultz)
* Texteditor Demo – Phpstorm (Eric Wallmander)
* Validateing with filter-inputs VS Regex using PHP (Eric Wallmander)
Equipment you should bring:
* Network cable (~2m)
Requirements in terms of knowledge:
* Programming: Newbie
* Terminal: Newbie
* English: Good
Mikael Spets will, the 20th of novenber, hold a lecture about how to manufacture PCB (Printed Circuit Board). The lecture starts at 19 o’clock in Chalmers Robotics locales.
The lecture are mainly for new members, and will go through printing of layout, UV-exposing and etching.
Frilagret (http://frilagret.se/) is a cultural initiative from Göteborg stad, they focus on people between 13-30 years old. Frilagret have a broad approach to culture. They can provide rooms and equipment if it’s need for projects/events. For example Compile GBG have been hold there, and also Automat – a arcade-machine/gaming-exhibition.
Charlotte, from Frilagret, visited Chalmers Robotics and got introduced to what we do. They have a goal to get more Hacker-/Maker-/Tinker – culture in to Frilagret. She invites us and other hackerspaces around in Göteborg to a meeting where we will discuss Frilagret and possible events in the future.
This is a golden opportunity to explore other makerspaces in Göteborg!