Due to the ongoing pandemic, there are some changes to CRF. CRF will not hold our builder’s night as we usually do, but the makerspace is still open for our members. There are however some rules we ask you to follow.
- Only eight people are allowed to be at CRF at the same time. Please keep distance from each other and spread out across the rooms and tables.
- If you feel sick, live with or come in contact with someone who is sick, stay at home.
- There is hand desinfectant placed around the makerspace, make sure to use it, especially when arriving to CRF. Wash your hands regularly.
- Clean tools and tables before leaving.
- Travel to CRF in a safe way, preferably by walking, bicycle or car if possible.